Experience true relaxation, lowered tension, and increased energy.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Relieves back pain and improves range of motion.
- Great for expectant mothers by relieving tension and shortening labor.
- Helps build a stronger immune system by stimulating lymph flow.
- Helps build weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Increases joint flexibility
- Great for athletes before and after workouts.
- Improves condition of the skin.
- Alleviates anxiety and depression.
- Beneficial for conditions like high blood pressure and arthritis.
- Relieves migraines.
Champion Massage Memberships and Prices
Professional. Affordable. No Risk. No Long Term Contracts. Flexible. Perfect with Chiropractic. You deserve this!
** Share any plan between family members!
1 FULL hour massage – $65
1 HALF hour massage – $40
1 Chair massage (15 min) – $25
With Single Sessions, you can purchase as many or as few as you like!
FULL HOUR Memberships
BEST VALUE 4 @ $45 each – 30% Off
2 @ $50 each – 23% Off
1 @ $60 each – 15% Off
With Full Hour monthly massages you experience the most savings & all the benefits that Half Hours don’t permit time for!
HALF HOUR Memberships
4 @ $30 each – 25% Off
2 @ $35 each – 13% Off
With Half Hour monthly massages you can experience most of the benefits of massage at a price to fit your budget!
15 MIN. CHAIR Memberships
4 @ $15 each – 25% Off
2 @ $20 each
Chair Massage monthly memberships are perfect for those who are in a time crunch and helps reduce stress!
What to Expect
If you’re like many people, you might have some reservations about massage therapy. At Champion Family Chiropractic, we do all we can to ensure your comfort and to ease any concerns you might have.
The massage will take place in a warm, comfortable room. You will be clothed to the extent that you are comfortable, with drapes provided. As you lie on a table that is designed for comfort and relaxation, the massage therapist will work on an area at a time, keeping other areas covered. A one-hour massage is a full-body massage including your neck, shoulders, back, legs, and feet.
There are different massage therapy techniques that can be used, depending on your needs including:
- Trigger point therapy – targets selected areas of tension and alleviates tension through tight circles of pressure and release.
- Swedish massage – light to medium pressure designed to relieve stress and tension.
- Deep tissue massage – focuses on deep level tissue to relieve knots and chronic muscle tension.
- Sports massage – great for athletes. Focuses on trouble areas.
- Cranial sacral therapy – focuses on relieving headaches, back pain and TMJD.
- Prenatal massage – differs depending on the mother’s needs for relaxation.
- Geriatric massage – improves overall health of elderly patients.
What Can Message Therapy Do For You?
- Feelings of relaxation and lowered tension
- Increased energy
- Heightened awareness and productivity
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Improved sleep